Invalid Length For A Base-64 Char Array

Invalid Length For A Base-64 Char Array. I am using a wizard with a good deal of data collection so chances are my viewstate is large. We've no idea what dispatch.call is though, or what the myriad arguments are meant to mean.

Invalid length for a Base64 char array or string The Forums
Invalid length for a Base64 char array or string The Forums from forums.asp.net

I have read about this problem on here and it seems that the suggestion is to store viewstate in sql if it is large. I am using a wizard with a good deal of data collection so chances are my viewstate is large. I expect the base64 encoding string is not a valid length:

An Unhandled Exception Was Generated During The Execution Of The Current Web Request.


After urldecode processes the text, it replaces all '+' chars with ' '. Thank you, but that is exactly what i already did as shown in my initial post. I expect the base64 encoding string is not a valid length:

If You're Inputting Values, You Don't.


Unsigned char temp2[32]= {0, 17, 34, 51, 68, 85, 102, 119, 136, 153, 170, 187, 204, 221, 238, 255}; My program gets an encrpyted query string ,decrypts it and then pulls the pdfs in a popup window depending on the values in the string. I have read about this problem on here and it seems that the suggestion is to store viewstate in sql if it is large.

You Could Decode Those Values To End Up With The Original Base64 Value That You Could Then Convert Back To A Byte Array.


Not all lengths are valid (each encoded character provides 5 bits of data, but resulting data needs to be a multiple of 8 bits. That base64 string is valid in itself. It is missing one or two padding characters at its end.

Windows Dev Center Home ;


Including hexa and octal examples of base conversions 4090 to binary 24862 to binary 23124 to binary 960 to binary 57602 to binary 1000100000111011 to decimal. I have read about this problem on here and it seems that the suggestion is to store viewstate in sql if it is large. User669459161 posted hi all, i am encryping my password.

I Am Using A Wizard With A Good Deal Of Data Collection So Chances Are My Viewsate Is Large.


String hddec = dispatch.call (c10, decrypt,hd, passphrase, saltvalue, hashalgorithm, passworditerations, initvector, keysize).tostring (); I am using a wizard with a good deal of data collection so chances are my viewstate is large. Please show your actual code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Array Find Index Js

Length Of Array Js

Sort An Array In Wave Form